1. Ahonen, M. (2003) Mobility, Accessibility and Learning. Keynote Speech in Mlearn 2003 Conference. London.
2. Ally, M . (2005) .Multimedia information design for mobile devices. In M. Pagani (Ed.), Encyclopedia of multimedia technology and networking. Hershey, PA: Idea Group Inc.
3. Baumberger, H. M . (2005) .Cooperative Learning and case study: does the combination improve student perception of problem solving and decision making skill? , Nurse Education Today. pp. 238-247.
4. Brown, Judy; Metcalf, David and Christian, Ria . (2008) .Mobile Learning Update, Elliot Masie’s Learning Consortium Perspectives, : available:www.masie.com.
5. Brown, T. (2003) .The Role of M-Learning in the future of e-learning in Africa, Presented at the 21st ICDE World Conference,2033, retrieved 14, January 2005 from: http://www.tml.hut.fi/opinnot/T-10.556/2006.
6. Elias, Tanya . (2011) .Universal Instructional Design Principles for Mobile Learning, International Review of Research in open and distance elearning. VOL.12.2.
7. Geddes, S.J . (2004) .Mobile learning in the 21st century: benefit to learners. Accessed 27th August 2007 from: http://knowledgetree.flexiblelearning.net.au/edition06/download/geddes.pdf.
8. GharibiF, MohammadiA . (2009) .Learning through Mobile and education formal and informal, International Conference on Teaching and Learning; Tehran, Iran: 9-10 December.
9. Haerizadeh, Kh. B; Ghasem Khan, S. and Mohammad Hossein, L . (2001) .Learning by Cooperative. Tehran: Ney.
10. Hashemi, Masoud and Ghasemi, Babak . (2011) .Using Mobile Phones in Language Learning/Teaching, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 15. pp. 2947–2951 Available online at www.sciencedirect.com
11. Heidari, Jamshid . (2010) .Comparative efficacy of cognitive-oriented approaches and the integration of instructional design based on learning and retention of concepts, principles, and problem-solving skills students learn science third base in Asadabad city 2009-2010 years, [Dissertation]. [Tehran]: Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology, AllamehTabatabai University
12. Holmes, Bryn; Gardner, John . (2006) .E-Learning (Conceps and practice), SAGE publications, London, Thousand, New Delhi.
13. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/mobile – learning.2009.
14. Hwang, Gwo-jen; wu,po-han and ruke, hui . (2011) .An interactive concept map approach to supporting mobile learning activities for natural science course, Computers & Education Journal, pp.2272 – 2280, available: www.sciencedirect.com.
15. JavadiFardZ .(2011) . Comparative Study of Learning in Virtual University, England, Japan and Iran, [Dissertation]. [Tehran]: Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology, AllamehTabatabai University.
16. Keegan, D . (2003) .The future of learning: from elearning to mlearning. Hagen: Fernstudienforchung, Germany. E-published version: http://learning.ericsson.net/leonardo/thebook/
17. Kinshuk . (2003) .Adaptive Mobile Learning Technologies. Retrieved February,3,2005, from: http://www.globaled.com/articles/kinshuk2003.pdf.
18. Koole, Marguerite; McQuilkin, Janice.L and Ally, Mohamed . (2010) .Mobile Learning in Distance Education: Utility or Futility?,Journal of distance education,VOL.24.PP.82- 59.
19. Kukulska-Hulme, A . (2009) .Will mobile learning change language learning?ReCALL, 21(2), 157-165.
20. Kukulska-Hulme, A. &Traxler, J . (2007) .Design for Mobile and Wireless Technologies .In H. Beetham& R. Sharpe (eds). Rethinking Pedagogy for the Digital Age London: Routledge.
21. Levy, M., & Kennedy, C . (2005) .Learning Italian via mobile SMS. In A. Kukulska-Hulme, & J. Traxler (Eds.), Mobile learning: A handbook for educators and trainers (pp. 76–83).London: Taylor and Francis.
22. Mansouri S, Kaghazi B, KhrmalyN . (2010) .The Study of students Attitude of Gonbad University to Mobile Learning. The first conference of value added mobile services in Iran; 23-24 February.
23. Mason, Robin and Rennie, Frank . (2006) .E-Learning(the key concepts),Routledge, London and New York.
24. MehrMohammadi ,Mahmoud . (2004) .rethinking the concept signified educational revolution in information and communications, Tehran: Ayij.
25. Merjl, Brenda . (2003) .Instructional Design and Learning Theory (translated by JalilShaheriLangarodi), Proceedings of the Human Sciences, Islamic Azad University south. Office VI. Pp. 77-21.
26. Mosaramezani, S . (2010) .The effect of using instructional Method (multimedia and Lecture) on learning, retention and achievement motivation of Arabic lesson, students distance instruction centersin Tehran [Dissertation]. [Tehran]: Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology, AllamehTabatabai University.
27. Naismith, L., Lonsdale, P., Vavoula, G. &Sharples, M . (2004) .Literature Review in Mobile Technologies and Learning. Future Lab Report 11. Accessed 27th August 2007 from:http://www.futurelab.org.uk/resources/documents/lit_reviews/Mobile_Review.pdf.
28. Nasr Abadi, H. A and Norouzi, R. A . (2003) .New educational strategies in the Third Millennium, Qom Sama Press.
29. NiliM . (2007) .Educational Technology Conference Proceedings[Introduction]. Tehran: AllamehTabatabai University.
30. Nordin, Norazah; Embi, Mohamed Amin and Yunus, MelorMd . (2011) .Mobile Learning Framework for Lifelong Learning. pp.130 – 138, Retrieved may 18, 2011. available: www.sciencedirect.com.
31. Pachler, Norbert; Bachmair, Ben and Cook, John . (2010) .Mobile learning (Structure, Agency,Practice),Springer New York Dordrecht Heidelberg Lodon.
32. Park, Yeon. Jeong . (2011) .A Pedagogical Framework for Mobile Learning: Categorizing Educational Applications of Mobile Technologies into Four Types, International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning , Vol. 12.2 ,pp.102 – 79.
33. Pena-Shaff, J. B., & Nicholls, C. (2004). Analyzing student interactions and meaning construction in computer bulletin board discussions. Computers & Education, 42(3), 243–265.
34. Peters, K. (2005). Learning on the move: Mobile technologies in business and education. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia.
35. Razavi, Abbas . (2011) .Modern Issues in Educational Technology, Ahvaz, Chamran University Press.
36. Rossell-Aguilar, F. (2007) . Top of the pods-in search of podcasting “pedagogy” for language learning. Computer Assisted Language Learning, 20(5), 471-492.
37. Ryu, Hok.yong and Parsons, David . (2009) .Innovative Mobile Learning(Techniques and Technologies). Published in the united states of America by Information Science reference.
38. Saif, Ali Akbar . (2007) .New Educational Psychology: Psychology of learning and teach. Tehran: Doran.
39. Sandberg, Jacobijn; Maris, Marinus and Geus, Kaspar de . (2011) . Mobile English learning: An evidence-based study with fifth graders, Computers & Education Journal, pp.1334-1347, available: www.sciencedirect.com.
40. Shabani, Hasan . (2007) .Skills Education: Teaching Methods and Techniques (Volume I). Tehran: Samt.
41. Sharples, M . (2005) .Towards a theory of mobile learning. Retrieved August 3, 2007, from: http://www.mlearn.org.za/CD/papers/Sharples-%20Theory%20of%20Mobile.pdf.
42. Sharples, M . (2006) .Big Issues in Mobile Learning: Report of a Workshop by the Kaleidoscope Network of Excellence Mobile Learning Initiative. Nottingham: Learning Sciences Research Institute.
43. Traxler, J . (2005) . Defining, discussing, and evaluating mobile learning: The moving finger writes and having written... International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 8(2), 1-12.
44. Tsai, M. J., & Tsai, C. C . (2003) . Information searching strategies in web-based science learning: the role of Internet self-efficacy. Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 40(1), 43–50.