1. Khanam, S.A. and H.Y. Youn, A Web Service Discovery Scheme Based on Structural and Semantic Similarity. J. Inf. Sci. Eng., 2016. 32(1): p. 153-176; Available from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/6913/bd2f608246972ae38da1a856bea49e8457f7.pdf.
2. Velasco-Olvera M., W.D., Raju P., Web Services Adaptation at Policy Layer. International Journal of Multimedia and Image Processing(ijmip), 2014. 4(3/4): p. 226-233; Available from: https://infonomics-society.org/wp-content/uploads/ijmip/published-papers/volume-4-2014/Web-Services-Adaptation-at-Policy-Layer.pdf.
3. F. Hadjila. QoS-Aware Service Selection based on Genetic Algorithm. in Proceedings of CIIA'11. 2011. Saida Algeria: Citeseer.
4. Badidi, E. and L. Esmahi, A Scalable framework for Policy-based QoS management in SOA Environments. Journal of Software, 2011. 6(4): p. 544-553; Available from: http://www.jsoftware.us/vol6/jsw0604-4.pdf.
5. Mukhi, N.K. and P. Plebani. Supporting policy-driven behaviors in web services: experiences and issues. in Proceedings of the 2nd international conference on Service oriented computing. 2004.
6. Chaari, S., et al., Framework for web service selection based on non-functional properties. 2008: p. 94-109; Available from: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00348511/.
7. Oldham, N., et al. Semantic WS-agreement partner selection. in Proceedings of the 15th international conference on World Wide Web. 2006.
8. Chaari, S., Y. Badr, and F. Biennier. Enhancing web service selection by QoS-based ontology and WS-policy. in Proceedings of the 2008 ACM symposium on Applied computing. 2008.
9. Algergawy, A., E. Schallehn, and G. Saake. A sequence-based ontology matching approach. in Proceedings of 18th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence Workshops. 2008.
10. Kamalabad, M.A., et al. Evaluating the similarity of web service policies using flexible parameter matching. in Proceedings of 2012 International Conference on Measurement, Information and Control. 2012. IEEE.
11. Bellur, U. and R. Kulkarni. Improved matchmaking algorithm for semantic web services based on bipartite graph matching. in IEEE international conference on web services (ICWS 2007). 2007. IEEE.
12. Plebani, P. and B. Pernici, URBE: Web service retrieval based on similarity evaluation. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and data engineering, 2009. 21(11): p. 1629-1642; Available from: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/4760142.
13. Hasanluo, M. and F. Soleimanian Gharehchopogh, Software cost estimation by a new hybrid model of particle swarm optimization and k-nearest neighbor algorithms. Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Innovations (JECEI), 2016. 4(1): p. 49-55; Available from: http://jecei.sru.ac.ir/article_556.html.
14. Jiang, B. and Z. Luo, A New Algorithm for Semantic Web Service Matching. JSW, 2013. 8(2): p. 351-356.
15. Brahim, M.B., et al. Semantic matching of web services security policies. in 2012 7th International Conference on Risks and Security of Internet and Systems (CRiSIS). 2012. IEEE.
16. Speiser, S. Semantic annotations for ws-policy. in 2010 IEEE International Conference on Web Services. 2010. IEEE.
17. Brahim, M.B., et al. Semantic matching of ws-securitypolicy assertions. in International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing. 2011. Springer.
18. Harb, I., M. Ezz, and H. Farahat, A Heuristic Algorithm For QoS (Non-Functional) Based Service Matching. International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), 2013. 10(6): p. 132; Available from: https://search.proquest.com/openview/b034aaa82d6356bd1b8b7d4958f5fde8/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=55228.
19. Jagtap, M.S. and P. Patil, Ideal Web Service Selection in terms of Response Time and QoS Parameters. 2016; Available from: https://www.academia.edu/download/54528656/IRJET-V3I7195.pdf.
20. Badr, Y., et al. Enhancing web service selection by user preferences of non-functional features. in 2008 4th International Conference on Next Generation Web Services Practices. 2008. IEEE.
21. Li, L. and I. Horrocks. A software framework for matchmaking based on semantic web technology. in the proceedings of the World Wide Web 2003.
22. Oh, S.-C., et al. Semantic web-service discovery and composition using flexible parameter matching. in The 9th IEEE International Conference on E-Commerce Technology and The 4th IEEE International Conference on Enterprise Computing, E-Commerce and E-Services (CEC-EEE 2007). 2007. IEEE.
23. Velasco-Olvera, M., D. While, and P. Raju, Web Services Adaptation at Policy Layer. International Journal Multimedia and Image Processing (IJMIP), 2014. 4(3/4): p. 226-233; Available from: http://infonomics-society.org/wp-content/uploads/ijmip/published-papers/volume-4-2014/Web-Services-Adaptation-at-Policy-Layer.pdf.
24. Kritikos, K. and D. Plexousakis. Semantic qos metric matching. in 2006 European Conference on Web Services (ECOWS'06). 2006. IEEE.
25. Fariss, M., H. Asaidi, and M. Bellouki, Comparative study of skyline algorithms for selecting Web Services based on QoS. Procedia Computer Science, 2018. 127: p. 408-415; Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050918301509.
26. Chandra, M. and R. Niyogi, Web service selection using modified artificial bee colony algorithm. IEEE Access, 2019. 7: p. 88673-88684; Available from: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8752353.
27. Dahan, F., H. Mathkour, and M. Arafah, Two-step artificial bee colony algorithm enhancement for QoS-aware Web service selection problem. IEEE Access, 2019. 7: p. 21787-21794; Available from: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8625404.
28. Singhal, N., U. Sakthivel, and P. Raj, Efficient Microservices Discovery and Selection Based on QoS Ontology a Data Mining Approach. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Eexploring Engineering(IJITEE), 2019. 8: p. 4.
29. Wang, W., Z. Huang, and L. Wang, ISAT: An intelligent Web service selection approach for improving reliability via two-phase decisions. Information Sciences, 2018. 433: p. 255-273; Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0020025517311696.
30. Plinere, D. and A. Borisov, SWRL: Rule acquisition using ontology. Applied Computer Systems, 2009. 40(1): p. 117-122; Available from: https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/acss/40/1/article-p117.xml.
31. Ramachandran, M. and Z. Mahmood, Requirements engineering for service and cloud computing. 2017: Springer.
32. Bajaj, S., et al., Web services policy framework (WS-Policy). Policy, 2006.