1. Aghaee, Mohammad Ali; Mokhtarian, O; (1383), reviews the factors influencing investment decisions in the Tehran Stock Exchange, accounting and audit reviews.
2. Arnold, M.B. 1960. Emotion and personality. New York: Columbia University Press.
3. Asgharizadeh, E., Haj Zavar, F. (1390), post-optimality analysis to rank the factors influencing investment decisions in companies listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange. Review of Accounting and Audit, No.65
4. Belk, Russell W. Materialism: Trait Aspects of Living in the Material World. Journal of Consumer Research, Chicago, v. 12, n. 3, Dec. 1985
5. Bernstein, P.L., 1996. Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
6. Caetano, G., Palacios, M., Patrinos, H.A., 2011. Measuring aversion to debt: experiments among student loan candidates. Social Science Research Network Jul.
7. Camerer, Colin & George Loewenstein (2010), "Behavioral Economics: Past, Present, Futuer", California Institute of Technology, Division of Humanities and Social Science.
8. Csikszentmihalyi, M., 1999. If we are so rich, why aren’t we happy? Amer. Psychol.
9. Da Costa Jr., N., Goulart, M., Cupertino, C., Macedo Jr., J., Da Silva, S., (2013), “The disposition effect and investor experience”, Journal of Banking & Finance, Volume 37, Issue 5, Pages 1669-1675,.
10. Davies, E., Lea, S.E.G., 1995. Student attitudes to student debt. J. Econom. Psychol.
11. Davies, Emma; Lea, Stephen E. G. Student Attitudes to Student Debt. Journal of Economic Psychology, Amsterdam, v. 16, n. 4, Dec. 1995.
12. Dehghan, M. (1387), psychological factors affecting investment in the stock, Tadbir publication, no. 196
13. Disney, R., Gathergood, J., 2011. Financial literacy and indebtedness: New evidence for UK consumers.
14. Dittmar, H., 1996. Gender identity-related meanings of personal possessions. Br. J. Soc. Psychol.
15. Dynan, K.E., Kohn, D.L., 2007. The rise in U.S. household indebtedness: Causes and consequences. Social Science Research Network
16. Flores, S. A. M., & Vieira, K. M. (2014). Propensity toward indebtedness: An analysis using behavioral factors. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 3, 1-10.
17. Fournier, S., Richins, M., 1991. Some theoretical and popular notions concerning materialism. J. Soc. Behav. Personal.
18. Fournier, Susan; Richins, Marsha L. Some Theoretical and Popular Notions Concerning Materialism. Journal of Social Behavior and Personality, Corte Madera, California, v. 6, p.403-414, 1991.
19. Garling, T., Kirchler, E., Lewis, A., Raaij, F.V., 2009. Psychology, financial decision making, and financial crises. Psychol. Sci. Public Interest
20. Gathergood, J., 2011. Self-control, financial literacy and consumer over-indebtedness. Social Science Research Network
21. Ghalibafasl, Hassan; Babaluyan, SH; Masjedmusavy, Mirsajad (1394), Advanced Financial Management. The second publication of Boors
22. Grinbllate, M. Han, B, (2005), prospect theory, mental accounting and momentum, journal of finaneial economics.
23. Hafeznia, MR (1392), research methods in the humanities. Nineteenth publication, Tehran: Organization of Study and Compilation of Humanities Books (SAMT), Centre for Research and Human Development.
24. Hill, Clayer A, (1997) The political determinants of investors behavior ,Uniwin university ,
25. Journal of Consumer Research, Chicago, v. 19, n. 3, p. 303-316, Dec. 1992
26. Kahneman, D., & Tversky, A. (1979). Prospect theory: An analysis of decision under risk. Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society.
27. Kahneman, Daniel (1394), thinking, fast and slow, translation Forugh Talosamady. First publication, Karaj: publication of the danesh bahman
28. Kaki, G. (1391), Methods in Management (traversal approach). The second publication, Tehran: Publication Foojan
29. KATONA, George. Psychological Economics. New York: Elsevier, 1975. 438 p.
30. Khademi M; ghazizadeh M. (1386) Examining of factors influencing decision-making in Tehran Stock Exchange shareholders on the basis of structural equation modeling. Tehran: Publication Daneshvar
31. Khalili Schwerini, Siavash (1392), research methods in the humanities. Eighth publication, Tehran: publication of the ketab Yadvar.
32. Martinez L.F., Zeelenberg M., Rijsman J.B., (2011), “Regret, disappointment and the endowment effect”, Journal of Economic Psychology, Volume 32
33. Nepomuceno, M. V., & Laroche, M. (2015). The impact of materialism and anti-consumption lifestyles on personal debt and account balances. Journal of Business Research
34. Ponchio, M.C., 2006. The influence of materialism on consumption indebtedness in the context of low income consumers from the City of Sao Paulo.
35. Raee, Reza; Islami Bidgoli, GR; Myrzabiaty, M. (1390), valuation of stocks and heterogeneity of stakeholders in the Tehran Stock Exchange. Journal of Accounting. No. 5.
36. Richins, M.L., Dawson, S.A, 1992. Consumer values orientation for materialism and its measurement: scale development and validation. J. Consum.
37. Tehrani, Reza; Talebnia, G.; Jalili, S. (1385), to evaluate the dependability and traders in Tehran Stock Exchange on accounting and non-accounting in finance research investment decisions, No. 21.