1. Vijay.B.Raut et al, 2014. “Survey on Opinion Mining and Summarization of User Reviews on Web”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT), Vol 5(2). 1026-1030.
2. G.Angulakshmi, 2014. An Analysis on Opinion Mining: Techniques and Tools, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 3, Issue 7,
3. Raisa Varghese, Jayasree, 2013. “A Survey on Sentiment Analysis and Opinion Mining”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), Vol 2 Issue 11 Nov
4. Martin Mikula and KristínaMachová, 2015.” Classification of opinions in conversational content”, IEEE 13th International Symposium on Applied Machine Intelligence and Informatics • January 22-24,
5. Sagar Bhuta and Uchit Doshi, 2014. "A review of techniques for sentiment analysis of twitter data", Issues and Challenges in Intelligent Computing Techniques (ICICT), International Conference on, pp. 583-591
6. Xiuzhen Zhang, Zhixin Zhou, Mingfang Wu, 2014. “Positive, Negative, or Mixed? Mining Blogs for Opinions”, Melbourne Australia.
7. Jianxin Li, 2014. Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis in Social Networks: A Retweeting Structure-Aware Approach, Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC), IEEE/ACM 7th International Conference on
8. Peiman Barnaghi, 2016. Opinion Mining and Sentiment Polarity on Twitter and Correlation between Events and Sentiment, Big Data Computing Service and Applications (Big Data Service), IEEE Second International Conference on
9. R. Feldman, 2013. "Techniques and applications for sentiment analysis", Communications of the ACM, vol. 56, pp. 82-89.
10. R. Piryani, (2015) Analytical mapping of opinion mining and sentiment analysis research during 20, Information Processing and Management, Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved
11. Wang, H., & Wang, W. (2014). Product weakness finder: An opinion-aware system through sentiment analysis. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 114 (8), 1301–1320
12. Weichselbraun, A., Gindl, S., & Scharl, A. (2014). Enriching semantic knowledge bases for opinion mining in big data applications. Knowledge-Based Systems, 69 , 78–85
13. P. D. Turney, (2002) "Thumbs up or thumbs down?: semantic orientation applied to unsupervised classification of reviews," in Proceedings of the 40th annual meeting on association for computational linguistics, , pp. 417- 424.
14. Khatibi, T., Sepehri, V. & Hamidpour, B. (2008). Efficacy of chi square method to select the parameters in the Persian text comment mining, Presented at the National Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Technology, Hamedan, Sama educational and cultural center.
16. Peikari, N. & Yaghoubi, S. (2015). The sentiment analysis in Twitter social network using the text mining techniques, International Conference on Web Researching.
17. Banitalebi, A. (2016). Opinion mining of social networks with the use of machine learning algorithms, International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Technology.