1. Zhang, Y., M. Brady, and S. Smith, Segmentation of brain MR images through a hidden Markov random field model and the expectation-maximization algorithm. IEEE transactions on medical imaging, 2001. 20(1): p. 45-57; Available from: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/906424.
2. Parra, C.A., K. Iftekharuddin, and R. Kozma, Automated brain data segmentation and pattern recognition using ANN. the Proceedings of the Computational Intelligence, Robotics and Autonomous Systems (CIRAS 03), 2003; Available from: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.581.1533&rep=rep1&type=pdf.
3. Ain, Q., M.A. Jaffar, and T.-S. Choi, Fuzzy anisotropic diffusion based segmentation and texture based ensemble classification of brain tumor. applied soft computing, 2014. 21: p. 330-340; Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1568494614001264.
4. Sachdeva, J., et al., A package-SFERCB-“Segmentation, feature extraction, reduction and classification analysis by both SVM and ANN for brain tumors”. Applied soft computing, 2016. 47: p. 151-167; Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1568494616302216.
5. Isola, R., R. Carvalho, and A.K. Tripathy, Knowledge Discovery in Medical Systems Using Differential Diagnosis, LAMSTAR, and $ k $-NN. IEEE transactions on information technology in biomedicine, 2012. 16(6): p. 1287-1295; Available from: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/6280666.
6. Shah, S. and S. Parikh. Issues in medical diagnosis using Computational techniques. in 2012 Fourth International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks. 2012. IEEE.
7. Padma, A. and R. Sukanesh, SVM based classification of soft tissues in brain CT images using wavelet based dominant gray level run length texture features. middle-east journal of scientific research, 2013. 13(7): p. 883-888; Available from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0c63/dbeb4b542044444d87106e3ee3369561983c.pdf.
8. Rajendran, P., M. Madheswaran, and K. Naganandhini. An improved pre-processing technique with image mining approach for the medical image classification. in 2010 Second International conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies. 2010. IEEE.
9. Alirezaie, J., M. Jernigan, and C. Nahmias, Automatic segmentation of cerebral MR images using artificial neural networks. IEEE transactions on nuclear science, 1998. 45(4): p. 2174-2182; Available from: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/708336/.
10. Middleton, I. and R.I. Damper, Segmentation of magnetic resonance images using a combination of neural networks and active contour models. Medical engineering & physics, 2004. 26(1): p. 71-86; Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1350453303001371.
11. Li, Y., et al. Segmentation of brain magnetic resonance images using neural networks. in The proceedings of the 1999 IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Conference. 2009.
12. Hosseini, R., M. Mazinani, and A. Safari, A novel type-2 adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system classifier for modelling uncertainty in prediction of air pollution disaster (research note). International Journal of Engineering, 2017. 30(11): p. 1746-1751; Available from: http://www.ije.ir/article_73061.html.