1. L. Benini and G. De Micheli, “Networks on chip: a new SoC paradigm,” IEEE Comput., vol 35, no.1 pp. 70-78, January. 2002.
2. R. Marculescu, U.Y. Ogras, L.S. Peh, N. E. Jerger, and Y. Hoskote, “Outstanding Research Problems in NoC Design: System, Microarchitecture, and Circuit perspectives”. J. IEEE TCAD, vol. 28, no. 1, pp.3-21, January, 2009.
3. P. Vivet et al., "A $4 times 4 times 2$ Homogeneous Scalable 3D Network-on-Chip Circuit With 326 MFlit/s 0.66 pJ/b Robust and Fault Tolerant Asynchronous 3D Links," in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 33-49, Jan. 2017.
4. B. Bohnenstiehl et al., "KiloCore: A 32-nm 1000-Processor Computational Array," in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 891-902, April 2017. doi: 10.1109/JSSC.2016.2638459
5. U.Y. Ogras, and R. Marculescu, ““It’s a Small World After All”: NoC Performance Optimization Via Long-Range Link Insertion”. Journal of IEEE TVLSI Systems, vol.14, no. 7, pp. 693-706, July, 2006.
6. M. E. J. Newman and D. J.Watts, “Scaling and percolation in the smallworld network model,” Phys. Rev. E, vol. 60, pp. 7332–7342, 1999.
7. D. J. Watts, Small Worlds, The Dynamics of Networks Between Order and Randomness, Princeton Univ. Press, New jersey, USA, 1999.
8. A. Kahng, B. Li, L.-S. Peh, and K. Samadi. “Orion 2.0: A Fast and Accurate NoC Power and Area Model for Early-Stage Design Space Exploration,” Proc. Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), pp. 423–428, April, 2009.
9. P. Meloni, I. Loi, F. Angiolini, S. Carta, M. Barbaro, and L. Raffo, “Area and power modeling for networks-on-chip with layout awareness,” J. VLSI Design, vol. 2007.
10. M. Reshadi, A. Khademzadeh, and A. Reza, “Elixir: A New Bandwidth-Constrained Mapping for Networks- on- Chip,” will be appeared in IEICE Electronics Express.
11. Princeton University, Orion 2.0 software release, Available: http://www.princeton.edu/~peh/orion.html
12. Carnegie Mellon University, SLD: System Level Design Group, SmallNoC: Application-specific long-range link insertion tool, release 1.0, Available: http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~sld/software/SmallNoC.php
13. Carnegie Mellon University, SLD: System Level Design Group, Worm_sim Simulator: a cycle accurate simulator for Networks-on-Chip, release 4.2, Available: http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~sld/software/worm_sim.php