1. B. Mahalakshmiand Ch. Sravan Kumar, “ An Overview on Disrupted Transposition Cipher for Security Enhancement”, International Journal of Computer Applications, 2016.
2. C. Chen, Y.Q. Shi,W. Chen, and G. Xuan, “Statistical moments based universal steganalysis using JPEG-2D array and 2-D characteristic function”, in Proc. Int. Conf. on Image Processing, Atlanta, GA, USA, 8-11 Oct., 2006, pp. 105-108.
3. Er. Reema Gupta Dr. Sukhvir Singh PardeepMaan,“Efficient Encryption Techniques In Cryptography Better Security Enhancement”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 2014.
4. J. Fridrich, (2012)." Modern Steganalysis Can Detect YASS", 350.
5. Harmsen, J. J., & Pearlman, W. A. (n.d.). Steganalysis of additive noise modelable information hiding.
6. H. Farid, “http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/farid/research/stegm” (Code for generating wavelet-based feature vectors)
7. J. Fridrich, T. Pevny, and J. Kodovsky, “Statistically Undetectable JPEG Steganography: Dead Ends, Challenges, and Opportunities”, in Proc. ACM Multimedia and Security Workshop, Dallas, TX, 20-21 Sept. 2007, pp. 3-14.
8. J. Fridrich, M. Goljan, and T. Holotyak, “New Blind Steganalysis and its Implications”, in Proc. SPIE Security, Steganography, and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents VIII, vol. 6072, pp. 607201, Jan. 2006.
9. Nitesh Kumar More, Sipi Dubey, “JPEG Picture Compression Using Discrete Cosine Transform”, in International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 2013.
10. Rahul Shuklaand Narender Kumar Gupta, “Image Compression through DCT and Huffman Coding Technique”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, 2015.
11. Gaurav Kumar, Er. Sukhreet Singh Brar, Rajeev Kumar, Ashok Kumar, “DWT-DCT Technique and Arithmetic-Huffman Coding based Image Compression”, Published Online in MECS, 2015.
12. Scott E Umbaugh, Ph.D, “Computer Vision and Image Processing”, Prentice Hall PTR 1998.
13. WILLIAM STALLINGS, “Cryptography and Network Security”, THE WILLIAM STALLINGS BOOKS ON COMPUTER, fifth edition,2011.
14. Rajkumar Yadav, “ Study of Information Hiding Techniques and their Counterattacks”, Rajkumar Yadav, International Journal of Computer Science & Communication Networks, 2011.
15. Jawad Ahmad Dar, Sandeep Sharma, “Implementation of One Time Pad Cipher with Rail Fence and Simple Columnar Transposition Cipher, for Achieving Data security”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 2014.