1. Akimova, I; Schwodiauer, G. (2004). Ownership Structure-Corporate Governance and Enterprise Performance: Empirical Results for Ukraine. International Advances In Economic Research Journal. Volume 10
2. Jahankhani, Ali; Parsaeian, Ali. (1384). financial management. Tehran. publishing and research organization Textbooks Social Sciences. (In Persian)
3. Amiraslani, Hami. (1384). economic role of free markets and markets under the supervision of audit. management audit standard setting organizations. No. 159. (In Persian)
4. Anvari Rostami, A.A.; Tehrani, R; Seraji, H. (1383). The relationship between economic value, earnings before interest and taxes and cash flows operating activities with a stock market value of companies listed in Tehran Stock Exchange. Accounting and audit investigations. No. 37. pp. 3-21. (In Persian)
5. Ashrafzadeh, HR; Mehregan, Nader. (1384). econometric panel data. Tehran. Noor Elm (In Persian)
6. Baltagi, Badi H. (2005). Econometric Analysis of Panel Data. England. John Wiley & Sons Ltd. Third Edition.
7. Black, B. (2001). The corporate governance behavior and market value of Russian firms. Emerging Markets Review. 2. 89–108
8. Davis, Blake, (1993), Determinants of Employment Externalization Sage sciences. Vol. 38. No.2
9. Erkens, D.; Hung, M.; Matos, P. (2012). Corporate governance in the 2007–2008 financial crisis: Evidence from financial institutions worldwide Original Research Article. Journal of Corporate Finance. No. 18(2). 389-411.
10. Ghalibaf asl, Hasan; Babalvyan Sh.; Mousavi, Mir Sajjad. (1394). Advanced Financial Management. Tehran. publisher of Al-Zahra University Press in association with stock . (In Persian)
11. Ghalibafasl, Hasan. (1391). financial management (concepts and applications). Tehran. P, Pajuhesh . (In Persian)
12. Hafeznia, MR. (1377). Introduction to research in human science. Tehran. Samt publisher . (In Persian)
13. Hasasyeganeh, Y.; Baghumian, Rafik. (1385). The role of the board of directors in corporate governance. Aaccounting journal. No. 173, pp. 60-65. (In Persian)
14. Jae-Seung B., Jog kook. and Kyung Suh P. (2004). Corporate governance and firm value: evidence from Korean financial crisis. Korea. Journal of Financial Economics. Vol.71, p.265-313.
15. Keys, D.; Azamhuzjaev, M; Mackey, J. (2001). Economic Value Added: A Critical Analysis. the Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance. 12(2). pp. 65-71
16. Lakzian, Allawi & Najafi Shahroodi. (1390), the Board of Directors effective (principles, structure and function), Mashhad. Astan Ghods Razavi . (In Persian)
17. Malekian, Esfandiar; Asghari, J. (1385). Study the relationship between EVA and return on assets in order to evaluate the performance of listed companies on the Stock Exchange. Journal of Securities Exchange. No. 54. pp. 24-33. (In Persian)
18. Muth, M.M.; Donaldson, L. (1998). Steward Theory and board structure: A contingency approach. An International Review. Volume 6. Issue 1. pages 5–28.
19. Nazmi, Amin; Momtaziyan, A.R; Salehiniya, M. (1393) the relationship between corporate governance mechanisms and efficiency of inventory management (Case Study: Companies Listed in Tehran Stock Exchange). Tehran. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences. (In Persian)
20. Pakmram, Asgar and; Dashti, J. (1392). Corporate governance and board.Tehran. Central Publishing Azad University. (In Persian)
21. Parsaeian, Ali. (1382). Middle Financial Managemen. Tehran. publisher Cheshme. (In Persian)
22. Ramezani,M. (1387). The relationship between economic value and return on assets accepted as criteria for evaluating the performance of the companies in the Tehran Stock Exchange. Journal of Securities Exchange. No. 74. pp. 4-11. (In Persian)
23. Shurvarz, MR; Khalili, Mohsen; Soleimani, H; Frotan, O. (1394) the relationship between corporate governance and firm performance based on fuzzy regression. Journal of Financial Accounting and Auditing (Journal of Financial Accounting and Auditing), Volume 7, Number 25, pages 121 to 139. (In Persian)
24. Vintilla, G.; Paunescu, R.A.; Gherghina, S.C. (2015). Does Corporate Governance Influences Corporate Financial Performance? Empirical Evidences for the Companies Listed on US Markets. International Business Research Journal. 8(8), p27.
25. Zagorchev, A.; GAO, L. (2015). Corporate governance and performance of financial institutions. Journal of Economics and Business. JEB 5712